Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More House Pics

I know, I know, this is all I can talk about lately, BUT it is so exciting for us! As requested I am posting a few more pictures. Still waiting on furniture though. Our house has 4 bedrooms, master downstairs, and 2 1/2 baths. The best feature of the house is the huge upstairs family room. We are loving all the space!!

Here is the kitchen. Love the tile backsplash. Large laundry is the door on the left and the garage is straight through.

Here is the master bathroom, large garden tub, two sinks (yay!) and a huge walk in closet just through here.
Here is our frontroom. Still waiting on some furniture to be delivered so it's still pretty bare.

The stairs to the second floor.

HUGE upstairs living room. Obviously no furniture yet.

Play room just off the family room upstairs.

Cutest frog stuff! The toothbrush holder is like 3 frog bobble heads.

The boys bathroom upstairs.

My craft room!! I just finished putting together this furniture. Believe it or not, but this was easier to assemble than the kids toys boxes.

Brody's room. We are going to decorate it with trains, probably even get a train table in his room.

Collin's room, the biggest one upstairs. Going to be decorated with outer space and aliens.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

It all looks so cute! I'm jealous. I want a craft thingy ma'jig. Did you guys qualify for the rebate?

Amber Grannis said...

I am so impressed with that craft desk/storage thingy. It's HUGE! You are super woman to put that thing together all by yourself. I'm tellin' ya -- that's totally Warren's territory. I don't even bother reading the instructions to him anymore. Go, Gel!!

Lynne said...

So jealous but also so happy for you guys! You totally deserve it!!!

vwkat said...

Your new house looks amazing! I so want to come out and visit! I just want to wait until it is finished in it's entire glory! So far so good and you're doing great!