Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yes, I Am Alive

Finally I got my cable/internet today in my new place. I have had a pretty busy month. Just trying to get my life together mostly. We got an apartment and I have been moved in for about a week. We are trying to get things all together for our little life here in Roy. Collin is enrolled in 3 day a week preschool which starts next Wednesday. He is also going to take tumbling and soccer which start next week too. I am really excited for him to go to school. He is just going to love it! He is a little smartie pants. It will be nice for him to be busy. He likes to be going, going all the time and sometimes I don't have all the time or energy that he needs. A little bit of that pressure will be taken off of me and I will also get to spend some one on one time with Brody. I totally love that, but it doesn't happen that often so I am really excited.
Also on the 15th and 16th we went to the temple for our endowments and sealing. It was nice to have so many people come so far to see us. It was a crazy weekend, but I think that everyone had a good time. I rented a 4 bedroom condo in Salt Lake so everyone could have a place to stay and so that we could all be together. It worked out great and I think that made it easier for everyone to be comfortable and spend time together.
The 17th was our 7 year anniversary. I can't believe it has been 7 years!! It has been great and I am still in love with my handsome husband. I am so lucky to have such a great husband. And now I have him forever. :)
I will get some pictures posted pretty soon. Just need to get it together.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

It is about freakin time!

Aren't you glad that you can get him into preschool instead of having to shoulder it all yourself? He will really enjoy that. I loved it when Hunter went to preschool.

I am glad that you are still in love with your husband. You are kind of stuck with him now. LOL