Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Luckiest Boy in the World

Collin is starting preschool next week. He is going to back to school night tonight and this week I have been trying to get him all psyched up about it. Yesterday I told him his teachers name was "Miss Erica." He said, "That's like America!"

So proud of his rhyming skills! LOL!

This morning I told him today was the day that he gets to meet his teacher. I asked him if he remembered his teachers name. He said, "Yes! Miss America."


How exciting, right!?!

3 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

Every boy's dream, right? LOL!

Lydia said...

Ipretty much was going to write exactly what Amber wrote. This kid seriously cracks me up. I love it!

brookiebaby said...

Wow, you HAVE been busy! Okay, I LOVE the Miss AMerica thing! Kids are so cute. You should teach him how to wave to his "famous" teacher! Elbow, Elbow... :) Your sister-in-law sounds like mine. She would stand up for anyone that she loves, but I would Never want her on my bad side! :) CONGRATS on going to the temple!!! That's soooo awesome! and I can't believe that you've been married 7 years! WOw! You're old! ha ha! Finally, I think it's awesome that you are putting collin in tumbling. He'll LOVE it! I taught it to little kids for a while, and their parent's loved picking them up, because by then they were tired out and ready for bed! :) They had used up all of their energy! :) Good luck in your new city!!