Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten

My little Collin is growing up. He had his first day of Kindergarten yesterday. I was so excited for him! This is a kid who is just a little smartie pants and absolutely loves school. I was not going to cry, because I was just too excited. Yeah, after I dropped off Mr. Independent I cried all the way back to my car. Such a proud mama. I just can't believe I have a 5 year old!! Doesn't he just look so handsome?



This is Collin after school. It is sunny outside, but this kid is beaming! He had so much fun. He couldn't wait to go back today. I love this kid!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

You're such a good mom! And so tough cuz you only cried till you got to the car! Love you guys

Lynne said...

He is a handsome kid!!!! I wish he and Tori could go to school together :D And yes you are such a good mom!

vwkat said...

How awesome is that! I'm glad he had a fun time. I remember my kindergarten and I loved it! You're going to have tons of new play dates soon, I can already tell. He's so handsome, just like hims daddy.