Monday, November 30, 2009

Brody's Cowboy Party

We were lucky enough to have a very special birthday for Brody. Amber's parents have a ranch, and Brody got to have a real ride on a horse for his party! What a lucky little cowboy! He was a little nervous on his solo ride, but when he got on with Collin he was a lot more confident. The boys were able to run wild in the field, ride horses, eat cake, and ride four wheelers. That sounds like a perfect party for any little boy. Brody's cake was a very cute farm cake. He is still playing with the cake decorations. Thanks to Amber and her very kind family.








3 comments:

Angela said...

What a cute little man Brody is. Happy Birthday. Love Grandma

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Brody! I love you!!!!

Lydia said...

Okay, so I haven't read your blog in a very, very long time. Don't be offended though. I haven't read anyone's blog. At all. Bentley will not allow it. Period. Computer time is not permited. If you will notice, it is approx. 6:40 AM. She is asleep, thus the computer time. ANYWAY, I was just planning on skimming through some of your most recent posts without commenting on every single one. Then I come across this spectacular picture of your tall husband on a tiny 4 wheeler with two small children. I have to tell you, this has made my whole day, and it hasn't even started. :)