Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Roundup

We had a great Halloweek this year. We started off with the ward party a week before Halloween. The boys were flying monkeys and I was the Wicked Witch of the West. I even won "Most Unique" chili for a new chicken chili recipe I tried. It was delicious!

Collin had to dress up as a character from a book he read, and the natural choice for him was Percy Jackson. It was an easy costume, and of course we had to include the lightning bolt.

Here is Collin before he went to a Halloween party. He is a dragon from How to Train Your Dragon. He didn't wear the wings because they were too complicated. Everyone thought he was a dinosaur and he kept getting mad. Haha!

Here is my awesome house! It was such a fun, cheap idea, and it looked great!

Rarh!!

Optimus Prime or as Brody says "Octopus Prime". Hehe.

The cutest boys I have ever seen.

I hope everyone had a fun Halloween!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Flip flops on Holloween? You must be in Texas! The boys look so cute!