Friday, March 6, 2009

Coupon Girl

So even thought it has been over a month of me doing the coupon thing I have not quite found my groove yet. Today though I feel like I scored! My brand diapers (yes I am a diaper snob) were on a deal at Albertsons where if you bought $20 of select items you got a $5 coupon for your next purchase. My diapers never go on sale and it is always $20 a box and at Walmart they are $19 per box. So this deal was a no brainer: Buy the diapers you are going to buy anyway and get $5 off. So my grand total was $31 for all these items. How I am looking at it is everything but the diapers was $6. Nice huh! Not a lot of stuff, but I feel like I finally am getting it. This week (or maybe next) I am going to get the Walgreens stuff figured out. It's really awesome that you can get stuff for free there! Here is a link to how it works.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Couponing is huge right now. In the last newspaper I looked at there was an article about a girl who has a business teaching people how to coupon and is making good money at that! Crazy. I haven't gotten into it but if I do use coupons it's usually at Walgreens. They have some great deals.