Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lynne's Cabin



a.k.a. The mansion in the woods. My friend, Lynne, invited me (or I invited myself) up to her cabin just north of Rexsburg, Idaho. It was beautiful! The cabin is my dream home. It's huge! The kids had so much room to run wild and that was just in the house. :) A little too windy and cold to play outside although they tried for about 20 minutes. Brody cried after 2 minutes. Mostly we just sat around the house and watched tv. It was awesome though because the kids got along so great. Hardly any fights which is amazing considering we had 2 two year olds. Lynne and I were able to just chit chat and catch up. So fun to hang out as just the girls. Thanks Lynne for letting us bug you guys for a couple days! Can't wait to go again. I guess we can invite the husbands the next time.
Look how beautiful it is! I loved the rustic decor.


All the kids on the snowmobile:

Meet Riley, Collin's future wife. She is a doll!

One half of the huge upstairs family/game room. Don't you love the huge windows?!?

Tori and Collin playing chess on top of the bunk beds:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should've dropped by and said hi!

Lynne said...

When are we going again???!!!! I need another break!