Monday, March 9, 2009

Taste Testing Party


As I mentioned before I am doing the coupon thing. Well the Activia and the DanActive yogurt drinks were super cheap so I thought I would try them. We are not huge yogurt people, but I thought we would try this new brand. We had a lot of fun taste testing the 3 new flavors of yogurt and the yogurt drinks. Brody had already had the drinks before and just loves them. Collin is so much more picky so I thought I would make it a party. Collin tried everything! I could not believe it. He actually liked the cherry and vanilla and ate more than one bite. He didn't even gag (which he usually does when he tries something new.) Yay!


As you can see Brody is claiming both drinks are his. He loves those things!

"Thumbs up!"

2 comments:

brookiebaby said...

I LOVE the Danactive! I seriously think that it does boost my immune system!

Hfoutz said...

What a great idea, someday I plan to steal/borrow it from you!