Friday, December 18, 2009

Finally a Good Coupon Day!

I got some pretty good deals yesterday, and I am very excited about it! I am going to get back into going to Walgreen's and doing their Register Rewards, as well as figure out CVS's reward system. I have never shopped at CVS before so that will be a new thing.

Here is what I got at Target for $10.xx. I had a $5 gift card from a couple weeks ago so I used that to bring my total down. Those Frosted Flakes are the HUGE boxes, 27-28 oz size! And that meat is some really nice steaks that we have tried before. They were delicious! Notice the JUMBO box of Qtips. That's for you, Darrell. Yes, I do love you. :) The man can't live without them so I am hoping that 700 of them will make him happy.

Here is what I got at Walgreens for $25.xx in 3 transactions. The thing about Walgreen's is that you have to make an initial investmest and then you can roll your Register Rewards from week to week after that. I actually ended up with $22 in RR for next time.


Before coupons this would have cost about $62! Have you ever tried John Frieda products before? They are my favorite, but they are also $6-7 a bottle so I rarely get them. So out of pocket I saved about 40%, but I have $22 in Register Rewards left to use another trip. Yay for Walgreens!!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Yeah! You can never, never have too much Frosted Flakes. They're GREEEAATT!, Get it? Tony the Tiger?

Michelle said...

I have been curious as to the Walgreens RR and the CVS thing, but wasn't sure how they work or if they are worth it. Thanks for showing me they are! Look forward to reading more!