Monday, January 18, 2010

What's For Dinner?

January is notorious for people getting into a funk, especially me. I am exhausted from Christmas. I am usually stuck in the house. I just kind of don't want to do anything, especially make dinner. I found two recipes and tried them out last week. They are total no-brainers, and it will spice up your January menu! They are made from ingredients that you most likely already have in the pantry.

Easy Broccoli Beef
Foil-Pack Bruschetta Chicken Bake

The Broccoli Beef is just as good as any chinese food place! Maybe even better. The foil Chicken is really filling and very delicious. Both recipes are very easy. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Elise said...

Gel,
I love reading your Blog and you have inspired me. I want to do one for my family. Can you tell me how?
Elise

Maren and Dustin said...

Both of those look good. Thanks for sharing! (And you looked so cute at church today, but since I never get to talk to anyone, I thought I'd leave you a comment, so now everyone knows...)