Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Rite of Passage

Darrell has been begging me to put up a blog. I went through the pictures from the last month or so to see what I could post. The only thing that I felt like posting was this picture.



This is Mr. Nerdpants. It is a character that Collin created, and now he has passed along the tradition to Brody. It's hilarious every time. We have even gotten Darrell to do it a time or two, even though I am sure he would never admit it. It's kind of a fun bedtime ritual since that is when the boys usually wear elastic waist shorts. Collin is a natural born comedian, and he keeps us laughing all the time. I think Brody makes a really good Mr. Nerdpants.

3 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

Now THAT is hot! (Is it just inherent for boys to do things like this?) Funny, funny times... I'm sure your boys will appreciate this post in the future... like WAY in the future when THEIR kids start making up things like "Mr. Nerpants!"

Brenda said...

Is Collin cracking up in the background or what?! Too funny. Brody is so cute even as Mr. Nerdpants. I'm glad Darrell bugs you to post. Tell him thanks for me.

wholarmor said...

Funny!