Sunday, August 16, 2009

8 Years and Going Strong

Darrell and I celebrated our 8th anniversary this weekend. Technically our anniversary is Monday the 17th, but Darrell flew out today. We took the boys to the Mayan Adventure restaurant. They have an indoor waterfall where they have divers do a show where they dive off the cliffs. It's pretty cool. The boys just loved it.



It was so dark inside when the show was going so I didn't really get very good pictures. This is the waterfall.
The cutest boys I have ever seen!!

This is one of the divers getting ready to jump off. Very cool!





After lunch we went and walked around IKEA. I was getting some decorating ideas for the house that we don't own yet. I love their kids stuff and their organization ideas.
After that we went to a yummy ice cream store that is near our home, but we had never been to before. So good! I, of course, got the raspberry cheesecake cone.




It was such a fun, relaxing day. We just took our time and enjoyed each other's company. I love my little family. One of the best anniversary's ever. I get to hog Darrell all to myself on Friday and Saturday next weekend so it was fun to share the day with the boys.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

That place looks way cool! Where is it?

Brenda said...

What a blast! Did Colin take the shot with everyone but him? If so, he's quite the budding little photographer!

Darrell said...

Did anyone find waldo. Collin is holding one of his guys in a picture. He is awesome.