Saturday, August 1, 2009

Meats and Treats

I bought my $30 in meat yesterday and sent in my $10 rebate. All the meat was on sale at Macey's for $1.69/lb. Including the garbage bags and ziploc freezer bags we spent about $38. Everything else in the picture is from Albertson's for $10! Can't beat that deal on feminine products and lots of Pop Tarts. Oh yes, and bananas - a staple at our house. Oh and the best part was that I got my first rebate back for $7.50 so I cashed that check and paid for most of my Albies trip! FREE!!!

Today Smith's was having a one day sale today on Kellogg's and Keebler products. Also they had a great Proctor and Gamble deal going so I got lots of shampoo, conditioner, and hairspray. After coupons everything came to $27.49, but I had a cash card from some cereal a while back worth $5. So I paid $22.29 for all that shampoo and cookies! My receipt says total savings of 73 percent and that doesn't deduct the $5 because that was technically a form of payment, not a coupon. Darrell loves those Rice Krispies, so he will be so happy when he sees them. He's taking a nap! I wish!

No comments: