Sunday, August 2, 2009

Better Than Albertson's??

I think it might be true. Smith's is having a huge coupon doubling sale! I took a picture of everything I bought and instead of having my SD card in the camera it went onto the hard drive (which we never use and only holds like 20 pictures) and I have NO IDEA where the cord is to download it!! Anyway I will do my best to list what I bought.
5 bottles of Tide
5 boxes of 18pk Tampax
1 bottle of Cascade dishwasher soap
5 Crest toothpastes
1 Kids Colgate toothpaste
5 Covergirl Mascaras (My favorite!)
4 4pks of Dannon Yogurt
5 3pks of Extra gum
1 M&M's - had a free coupon for it
5 bottles of Pert 2 in1 shampoo (Love the 2 in1 kind for Collin)
4 cans of Ortega green chilis
2 bottles of Clean & Clear face wash
1 pack of AA Batteries
and one more mystery item that I couldn't make out on the receipt! :)
The total before coupons and handing over my Fresh Values card - $177.32! That's what my receipt says, but the screen I thought it said $180+
ANYWAY......I paid $40.41!! Wahoo! 45 items so just less than a dollar per item! I got so many toiletries that really eat up your budget. Don't you just hate paying money for Tampons? Somebody should be paying us right!?! I also earned my 15 cents of fuel reward. I like Albertson's fuel rewards better because you can earn up to $1.50 per gallon off and Smith's maxes out at 15 cents off, but I will take what I can get.
So excited! Darrell was with me and I was joking that he was having a heart attack when we saw our total. He's ok though once the total went down 79%! Did I ever mention I like coupons?

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Dude that's freaking awesome!! I'm gonna check out our Smith's!!!