Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Albertson's Deals


I know, I know, by now I should be posting twice as much food for half of the price, but I still feel like I am getting good deals. I paid $23.70 for all of this! 60 cents for a 6 pack of yogurt! My total savings was $66.43! That meat on the right is 4 huge steaks that I got for free!! Also this is all I am buying this week as far as groceries goes since we will be out of town this weekend. The rest of the budget for the week will be for eating out. We are bringing a cooler to put yogurt, juice, and misc. kids snacks for the long drive so that will save money. Wish me luck on our LONG drive!

4 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

I have to be honest with you -- you're making me insanely jealous with all your crazy grocery savings! I feel like our grocery budget has gotten completely out of hand. Way to go, Gel. You're Super Saver Mom!

Brenda said...

You're so inspiring!! I'll just have to go to Albertsons right now because of you!

Lydia said...

I think this is so great. I have been watching you do this, and I think it is awesome. I still can't find it in me to do actual shopping. We have been running to the store as needed. It is a bad habit now that we are a block from the store.

brookiebaby said...

I wish I lived in a bigger area. I think that I could get into the coupon thing, but it's hard here in Sanpete when all your option is is Walmart. But I do use coupons from the manufacturers, so I guess that's something... :)