Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

Here is my April Fools Day trick on the boys! First get out the cereal bowls and put a nice little pool of food coloring in the bottom:

Next pour cereal over the top to make it look like a regular breakfast:

Oh boys! Breakfast is served:
Oh yeah, one more thing: the juice is actually Jello!!
I forgot to take a picture of the cereal all colored. Collin thought it was hilarious! Brody not so much. He was furious! Oh well, he got a nice new clean bowl of cereal anyway.
Collin wanted to do a trick and his first idea was to get the banana peels out of the garbage and get someone to slip on him. Yeah, that idea was vetoed by mom. Later he went into the bathroom and put his clothes on backwards. Now that is funny!

5 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

that is way cute! i love the jello juice...very clever!

Gel said...

Family Fun magazine is to thank. It's practically my bible. :)

Hfoutz said...

You and Darrell are a match for sure, you little pranksters! Great fun, I love the two different reactions!

Brenda said...

I'm so proud of Collin cuz he actually ate it I assume and I can totally relate to Brody. I hated April Fools tricks!

Gel said...

Oh, Collin didn't eat it. He just thought it was funny. I am just glad that Darrell wasn't around to try to fool me.