Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Albertsons Doublers


So Albertson's occasionally puts out coupons that will double the manufactures coupon. You can use 4 doublers per transaction and I did two transactions.

Transactions #1
Scott's Toilet paper $2.19 - $1 off coupon - $1 off for the doubler
Oreo's x 2 = $4 - $1/2 coupon - $1 off for doubler
4 pk apple juice - $1 (I had coupons for apple juice to make it free, but the kind that was on sale was already all gone and I had promised the boys.)
Herbal Essence Shampoo x 3 = $7.50 2 coupons for $1 off one + two doublers= -$4
PLUS I had a coupon for $3 off if you buy 3 certain Proctor and Gamble products, including herbal essence.

Total Out of Pocket = $4.31 with tax

Transaction #2
4 Danactive Drinks at $3.00 each - Store running promotion if you buy $10 certain yogurt products you get $2 off.
Also I had 4 - $1 off coupons that each were doubled.

Total OOP = $2.18

Yay for double coupons!!!

2 comments:

Hfoutz said...

that's amazing Gel!

Amber Grannis said...

Ok, that's final. You HAVE to move to Texas. I'll watch the kids, you do the grocery shopping, it's a win/win!