Friday, July 17, 2009

Follow Up Post

So my day yesterday was completely opposite to my last post. My poor little Bro-bro was sick yesterday. I held him pretty much all day, except for when he took a two and a half hour nap. I think that part of being a stay at home mom is to not just stay at home with the kids, but to be available for whatever comes up. I was home and available to take care of my poor little sweetie. I haven't watched that much tv all at once in a long time. :) He just wanted to be held and I was there to do it. I didn't have to take time off of work or find a babysitter for him. I was there. Exactly what he needed. I am thankful to be a stay at home mom. It's so important for the boys! I am very lucky to be able to have this choice to stay home. Yay moms!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Ya for Moms!! Especially stay a home ones. So jealous!!!