Thursday, July 2, 2009

Target Trip


I rarely go to Target, but I got a few great coupons in the mail from them so I decided to check it out. At Target they have their own coupons, which I had never even heard about until a couple months ago, that can be stacked with a manufacture coupon as well. They also had corn 10 for $1! Yummy! I have been craving corn all summer. I love it! My total was $63.07 for all that. You probably have to click on the picture to make it bigger to see everything. I got lots of meat plus I got a pack of pull ups, a pack of regular diapers, and a $7 bag of candy for Collin to throw at the parade. I feel like I got a great deal! I hope the rain goes away so we can barbecue this weekend.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Nice one! some times I wish we had a super target here. We just have a regular one ;(! I can't believe it's raining there! No rain here!