Saturday, July 11, 2009

July Challenge

I am really happy with how I am doing with my food storage and couponing. I like to challenge myself to see how little I can spend. My new goal is to spend $50 for the rest of July! That is 3 full weeks! I think I will withdraw the money and just use cash for all my transactions. I will keep track of all my transactions and share them here. I do have a little bit of a jumpstart because I bought some groceries on Wednesday plus I have 3 coupons for free milk. Still, it's going to be a bit of a challenge. As usual this does not include diapers, but it does include all other household products including t.p., cleaning supplies, and other paper products. Wish me luck. I will really be relying on those Albertson's double coupons now! I am planning on baking some bread (I have everything I need so why don't I do this more?), using my brownie and cake mixes for our snacks, and just in general make more things from scratch. It can be done! I challenge you to use your food storage items more often for the rest of the month. It's a good way to rotate it as well as save money.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Good luck! Keep me posted on what you get! You can totally do this! You are awesome, and thanks for getting me into it too!