Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Elefun

I have been meaning to post this for a while now. I am so proud of my little Collin. He wanted to buy this game called "Elefun." The idea is that butterflies fly out of the elephants trunk and you try to catch them with a net. Kind of a fun idea. The game was over $20 and I decided to make Collin earn the money.

He has been saving his money for about 2-3 months now. I would let him earn $1 sometimes $2 per day when he would help me babysit. He also did a few extra jobs here and there for $1. He spent some of his money on his infamous keychains which is a whole other blog in and of itself - but he managed to save $22 and we went and bought the game about a week ago.

He put his own money up there and bought it. It was awesome! He had been working hard and all that hard work paid off. He loves the game!





3 comments:

Lydia said...

That is awesome! Way to go Angelica. Way to go Collin too, but I think that it is great that you had him work for it.

I love that game.

Suzanne said...

We have this game from a garage sale. I just never bought the batteries. Maybe I'll make HUNTER buy them... tee he he. Wonderful idea, can I steal it?

brookiebaby said...

What a good mom! I'll come work for you! :) Your boys are getting so big! What do they think of Utah?