Friday, July 4, 2008

Moving.....

So I know I haven't written a blog for a while. I always say "That's going in the blog" but I just haven't gotten around to it lately.

Mostly because we are moving back to the mainland!!! Next week!! We were going to wait until the end of August, then it was the end of July, now it's next week.

I have been a mad woman running around trying to get everything together for the move. I have been listing stuff like crazy on craigs list and people have been coming to my house for like 2 days straight. I have sold almost all the toys and about half the furniture. It's actually been really fun having people come over to my house and give me money! :)

Anyway I will keep you posted on how it goes. And if you know anyone who need a full size bed let me know. :)

4 comments:

Lydia said...

Yeah mainland! I am so glad. Good luck with the move!

jorbonjor said...

Jeff, Congratulations on the wedding! Brooke told me about the wedding from your sisters blog site. Hope all is going well.

My sister has a bunch of pics of my family on her site. Anyhow, hope to keep in touch better.


Jordan

Amber Grannis said...

Hooray! We're excited for you guys!

Alan and Paula said...

Hey Angelica! I saw your family at Jeff's reception at your parents house. Your Mom said you made it to the wedding. I was sad to miss you. We hope you guys are doing well. Your family loooks darling! We wish you all the best in your move. Love you,
The Johnson's