Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween and Fall Pics

We are really enjoying the beautiful fall weather that we have been having. Getting 10 inches of snow dumped on us made me think fall was over, but that was just a fluke thing and fall is sticking around. We went to a small pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. Or "pump-pumps" as Brody calls them.




My mom had a Halloween party at her work and I took the kids. Collin is a Power Ranger and Brody is Batman. I bought Brody a spider costume that was super cute, but he wouldn't put it on. He just had a freak out. SO...he is wearing his Batman Pjs. Oh well. At least he is happy.
This is Collin showing me some of his Power Ranger moves. He has all kinds of karate moves. So funny.

4 comments:

brookiebaby said...

VERY Cute! I'm jealous that you went to a pumpkin patch! I begged Ryan to take me, but he thought it was silly for two adults to go without kids....I guess that I'll try again next year with a baby! :) Happy Halloween!!

Amber Grannis said...

I love it! It really looks like Fall where y'all are! Here, it's still switching between HOT and KINDA COOL. But the grass is still green and all the trees still have leaves. We have a pumpkin patch in the 'hood we need to go to and take some pictures for the ol' blog. Brooklyn calls it a punkin catch. ha!

Lydia said...

How fun! We haven't gotten pumpkins yet. I think we are going to on Thursday and carve them with Stephen's friend and his new wife. A nice healthy dose of birth control.

I love Brody. Of course he won't wear his spider costume. He has to be batman. That really cracks me up.

Gel said...

Lyd - No point in arguing with a two year old, right? Especially when it's cheaper to go his route. :)