Saturday, October 4, 2008

Watch Out For My Baby Bro

Here is Corley's latest football game. A professional photographer comes to every game and you can buy his pics. Here is a sample of them from last nights game. He is a receiver in for every other play and he is a linebacker. He is too skinny to be a linebacker, but what he lacks in weight he makes up in power! The kid holds his own. Royals sucks, but I still love my brother.
Here is Corley making a touchdown-
Look at this kid. Not 4 years old anymore is he, Lydia.
"Don't even think about it!"
Nice sack! Go #2!!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Okay, so before I actually read this post, I looked at all the pictures. I kid you not, I actually sighed and said to myself, "But I thought he is supposed to still be four years old." I am not joking. I cannot believe how old he looks. He is such a hottie now. So grown up. I love it!