Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Spousal Abuse

I don't do these survey things a lot, but this was a pretty good one. I love you Darrell. I hope I don't embarrass you too much!!

*Where did you meet? I was at college in Cedar City and he was working in Salt Lake. One of his roommates up there was dating one of my friends. A group of "the guys" came down to "pick up chicks." Well, too bad for Darrell, he did pick one up. That's was when we first met, not when we first dated. In fact at the time I had a boyfriend and he made out with another one of my friends. :)
*How long did you date before you were married? I am not sure we ever had a formal dating period since we never lived near one another. I met him in Februaryish of 2000. I hung out with him (Lydia was there) about a week before the end of the semester that May. I didn't see him again until Christmas. We talked on the phone, but dated other people. When he left after Christmas I said the famous line, "So...um...what are we?" Together ever since. :)
*How long have you been married? 7 years
*What is your favorite feature of his? Tall, dark (hair), and handsome
*What is your favorite quality of his? He is very private. I blab my business too much, but he keeps to himself.
*Does he have a nickname for you? Gel, the same as everyone else
*Does he have a favorite color? Kind of a weird question. Are we in first grade?
*What is his favorite food? Fajitas, anything mexican really.
*What is his favorite sport? He likes alternative sports like dirt biking and snow boarding.
*When and where was your first kiss? In my dorm room in May 2000. Kind of a crazy weekend, but finally we figured out we liked each other.
*What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We like to go out to eat without the kids, but that is rare. We mostly like to do family stuff with the kids.
*Do you have any children? 2 - Collin, 4 1/2 and Bro-bro (Brody), 2 in December
*Does he have a hidden talent? The man can fix anything. It's amazing. A funny story about talents though - When he first met my parents (Christmas 2000) I told them he could do clogging! I said him and his 5 other brothers and sisters all went to dance class together and wore matching outfits. My parents still aren't sure if I was serious or not. It's a running joke still, almost 8 years later.
*How old is he? 28
*Who said I love you first? He did, over the phone from Saudi Arabia. I replied, "Ok."
*What is his favorite type of music? He likes rock and hip hop. Total music fanatic.
*What do you admire most about him? I admire how he works so hard for our family without complaining. He works 12 hour days almost every day.
So, I guess now I need to tag someone else to continue the chase. I tag everyone who reads this that hasn't done it already! I really need to get more readers.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

I remember when we met Darrell, sigh. He was so hot. Remember how they lost the cell phone and we had to go back and look for it. Wasn't that farse? I can't remember. Which one of you friends did he make out with. I forgot about that part. Boy, am I glad it wasn't me. That would be awkward. LOL

Of course you would say "OK" when said "I love you." I think I told Stephen that he didn't in fact love me, he was just horny.

wholarmor said...

Cute! And I get to learn a little more about my cousin- who I've only seen a handful of times in my life. Pretty sad.

Anyway, you have another blog reader. I'll consider myself tagged. I'll try to get on that this weekend. I'm behind in my blog!

Kris
http://wholarmor.livejournal.com