Friday, October 17, 2008

Quick Yummy Dinner

I just thought I would share a quick dinner recipe that is so yummy in the winter (or anytime). It's made from stuff that you probably have already. Enjoy!

Super Easy Chicken and Dumplings
1 can cream of chicken
2 cans chicken broth
1 tube of store bought biscuits - cut them in half if you would like or make biscuits from scratch. Basically flour and shortening-super easy.
Cooked chicken, shredded- depends on how much you like- I always do this recipe when I have a little leftover chicken
Salt and Pepper to taste
Optional: Your favorite frozen veggie blend. Also you can add a little water to make the broth go farther.

Bring cream of chicken and broth to a boil. Add chicken. Add biscuits and cover. Turn down heat and simmer for about 10 minutes or until biscuits are thoroughly cooked.

That's it! It's the easiest thing ever. I just made it for dinner tonight and I am stuffed! So delicious.

No comments: