Saturday, February 21, 2009

Children Chatter

I had to change the headline on from "Collin Chatter" since I now have two kids who are talking.

One of the things that Collin says all the time that just cracks me up is:
"Mom! Can you get Brody to stop coffeeing (copying) me." He says this nearly every day. I don't correct him very often. He will figure it out. :)

Brody has been talking a lot now too. Collin still talks for him some, but Brody is really taking off with his speech. Some of the words he says are pronounced backwards. For instance, he pronounces Collin as Noll. Collin doesn't mind if Brody says it, but we can not call him Noll. Collin has always been very proud of his name.
One of my favorite words that Brody pronounces backward is "sip". Think about it. :) "Piss please Mom." LOL!
Also another speech thing Brody is doing is only pronouncing part of compound words such as only saying sweat for sweatshirt or ball for football. Or like this morning when he wanted his football sweatshirt - sweat ball. LOL!

The kids just keep them coming every day. There needs to be a little comic relief or I would go completely crazy. :)

No comments: