Thursday, February 12, 2009

Chopped Locks!

For most of you a haircut is just a haircut. You do it on a regular basis and it's not big deal. For me, I have just taken the lazy way out and had long hair for as long as I can remember. I have cut several inches off every so often, but today I went for the big one! Very short for me, but I was so ready. My hair has been getting more and more wavy as I get older and especially after my last pregnancy. I have been sick of using the flat iron for a half hour if I wanted my hair to look nice. I would just skip it and have crazy hair. Anyway, I would like to introduce the new and improved hot mama, Angelica:




Darrell suggested I do a before and after photo, but I think you all know what I looked like before. I have had the same long hair for 10 years or more!

4 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

Cuuuuute! I love it! Do you like it? I really never thought I'd ever see you chop your long mane.

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

Hfoutz said...

you look fantastic, Love the layers!!

Brenda said...

I love it!!!! It looks realy thick.