Friday, February 13, 2009

Fall Behind Friday


That's the new post instead of Three Month Thursday. :) I didn't go shopping until today so here we are a day late, again. I just bought a few things this week to go along with some of our pasta. I know my kids will eat pasta with spaghetti sauce so that is what I bought, yet again, this week. Also I was out of ketchup so I bought a ketchup and mustard for both my fridge and one each for my storage.

Also I am here to guilt trip everyone into entering my GIVEAWAY! I have had only a couple of people tell me that they are doing it! Come on people! Pass it along to friends and family who are hopelessly lost (like me) and they want to get going with their food storage, but don't know where to start. We are halfway into the month. There is still plenty of time to enter. Make the time this week to do one of the 5 possible entries. It will only take a few minutes of your time. I want to see the entries start coming in, one at a time is just fine! Do what you can. That's why I set up the giveaway like I did. You can just pick one thing to work on and you have an entry or two. Don't delay! Get entered and get moving with your food storage. If I can do it on a tiny budget then so can you!!!!

No comments: