Saturday, June 7, 2008

A bunch of Crazies!

So the older I get and the more I travel, I have found that there are more crazy people than normal/semi-normal people. What's up with that? Hawaii brings out A LOT of crazy people, so did Maryland.


Anyway there were a few funny things that I saw at the gym today. First of all I saw a naked older woman. Not a great way to start off the day. I have seen more naked women, mostly age 50+, since I got to Hawaii than I have in my entire life. No shame. I guess it gets that way when you are old and saggy. you just don't care.


That reminds me of another story.....I get sidetracked easily. It's been over a month now, maybe two, and I went to the beach with a friend who has kids the same age as mine. We got to see a topless woman. Yeah, right at the public beach. Just haning out, literally, and playing in the water. Thank goodness she was in her 20's and pretty thin. That could have been worse. Did I blog about that already?


Anyway the other funny thing I saw at the gym today was this woman who was obviously a tourist. They stick out like sore thumbs. She was on the treadmill wearing her regular clothing and little mary-jane ballerina type shoes. What? Kind of wierd, but whatever. It gets better. She was clutching her purse over her shoulder. This was not some wierd looking woman. She was attractive, probably in her 40's, dressed nicely, and she looked like she was power shopping not power walking. So funny. When I first saw her I had to do a double take to see what she was holding.
I am not claiming to be normal. I am probably totally nuts to someone else, well, probably to a lot of people. Just people make me laugh. It keeps things interesting I guess.

No comments: