Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Little Honey

Brody is such a sweetheart. We got home from church at 12:30 which is Brody's nap time. I gave him a bottle and told him to go lay down. It's always madness right when we get home, because we are all changing and going potty (Collin...ok, sometimes me too) and getting lunch started. Well I found my little sweetie on my bed asleep. What an angel! I couldn't ask for a better baby. He really has been pretty easy and very sweet.
I think that my kids will look back at all their childhood photos and think all they did was sleep. I love sleeping pictures! Oh well.

3 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

they always look so harmless when they're sleeping!

brookiebaby said...

It's true, kids are so sweet and innocent when they are out, and then they wake up! :)
your boys are seriously so cute!

Lydia said...

I love sleeping pictures too. How fun. I love the bottle hanging halfway out of his mouth. That is awesome!