Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lightbulb Moment

So yesterday when I was feeling so inspired to be young and fun I forgot to mention what let to my inspiration. I had to babysit in the morning so I skipped the gym. I decided to go in the afternoon, which I never do. I went and there were these two girls there in just sports bra tops. One was supermodel tall and really thin, with a nice 6 pack. The other was a petite girl, with a very small frame, also a 6 pack. They are the kind of girl who just prances around the gym looking cute, because they can.
Anyway it hit me. Maybe I am not "hot" like these two think they are, ok ok, they really are hot. (Jealous.) BUT I am not a tiny little petite thing, never have been and never will be. Also unless something freakishly wierd happens I am not going to be 5 inches taller like the other girl. Those are the ways that I usually justify myself and feel better.
I took it beyond that though. I am not 22 like these girls and more importantly I have given birth to 2 large children (9lbs and 9lbs 8oz) which wreaked havoc on my body. I have curves and I am a sexy mama (just my opinion.) I have boobs that were not there 7 years ago when I got married. My roommates at college made fun of me for having a small chest and now....we're talking C cup ladies! Never wanted a huge chest and you should have seen these girls right after I had the babies. Wowsers. At least double D's!!
Now am I a size 2? (Maybe my right leg is. ) Nope, but I am still hot!

By the way I am not full of myself. Just feeling a little more confident now! I hope no one takes me too seriously. :)

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Way to go hottie!

brookiebaby said...

You go, Girl! :)