Tuesday, June 17, 2008

More Wedding Pictures

Yesterday I was trying to download all these wedding pictures and it wouldn't let me. Don't know what Blogger's deal was. Anyway here they are!


Alicia before the wedding. We were just hanging out inside the nice cool air conditioned house.


Audra and her daughter Arien. Arien just turned 2 last month.


The Ward brothers! Can't even tell they are related. Jeff looks like my mom and Corley looks like my dad.


Tiffany and her parents. They are just the nicest people in the whole world!


The groom being a goof ball. Whats new?


My mom with Audra's baby, Kymberly. She is about 2 1/2 months old.




The three handsome Ward men.






Here is my whole family. It's the only picture that my photographer got for me. Oh well. Beware who you hand your camera to! Just kidding.




Tiff walking out to get pictures taken. She was barefoot the whole time. The grass was moist so my high heels were sinking in all the way until I had flats on. :) I guess she was having the same problem.

1 comment:

brookiebaby said...

Congrats to little Jeff! :) I'll have to have Jordan check out your blog for the fun pictures! I can't believe how big everyone is, especially Corley!!!! How old is Audra? When did time fly by so fast????
Glad you had a fun time!!!