Sunday, September 28, 2008

Darrell's Birthday

We had a really fun day for Darrell's birthday!! We went bowling in the morning and then had a barbecue in the afternoon. Lots of fun! The kids were a blast bowling.
Collin doing a cartwheel after he bowled. Notice the ball hasn't yet reached the pins. :)

Wonder Woman reigns supreme!! (Both games!) I can contribute at least two of the spares to the bumpers and one to Brody "helping" me and the ball went so slow it accidentally knocked down the pins. :) Collin was Spiderman and Darrell was The Flash. We like superheroes around our house if you couldn't tell.
All three of my cute boys!!
Look at that form!!
Brody helping Darrell.
Collin was doing really well all on his own. I just hope he didn't dent the floor!!
Me and my two sweeties!!

3 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

I love bowling! I'm terrible at it, but it's a lot of fun. We haven't been in ages, tho. Your campfire cake for Darrell was a hoot! You are so creative, Gel! Were those real charcoals? Cuz if they weren't I'd love to know your secret for grey frosting. Ha!

Gel said...

Charcoal = chocolate doughnut holes dabbed in powdered sugar. They looked pretty real! And don't think I am too creative, I get all my ideas from magazines. :)

Lydia said...

I love bowling too. I don't do it that often though. We should plan that for a family night or something like that. Nice job on the butt kicking!