Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Roadside Treasure

I was looking around on ksl.com and craigslist today for a good deal (or free) computer desk with shelving. Collin is drawing pretty much nonstop. He loves making "crafts" like every day and it's hard to keep things organized. Nothing really was available up here in the Roy area. At least nothing like I was looking for. I even put an ad on ksl in the wanted section for a desk.

After Collin's soccer meeting I was driving over to my parents house. I saw a light from heaven shine straight down on this table. It is the perfect craft table for kids - and it was out on the road with a free sign on it!!!

I am so stoked about it! I know, I know, I am lame, but it really is so awesome for the kids. Collin is such an artist so that it is going to be perfect! I will show you more pics when I deck it out with all the pens and markers all cute and organized on it!

No comments: