Monday, May 12, 2008

Get your gun!

Darrell and I were just hanging out on the couch watching tv. Darrell got up to go to the bathroom. He yells out from the bathroom, "Get your gun!"


I am thinking, "What is he talking about?"


Darrell says, "Get your gun. I have found some wild game."


This cockroach was massive. The antennas were so long. Disgusting! I just can't get used to life with bugs. I would never choose to live in Hawaii!


I have to keep telling myself it's temporary! Only 7 more months.

3 comments:

Jon said...

Hey Angelica, this is your buddy Jon. It was good hearing from you. Looks like things are going well for you, with the exception of the huge cockroach! What are you doing in Maui anyway? I hope you enjoy the remaining 7 months.

Amber Grannis said...

Holy massive cockroach! *shudder* I'm glad it wasn't in MY bathroom! We had cockroaches like that in the basement apartment I lived in on my mission. I never did get used to 'em...especially when I'd open the utensil drawer and find half a dozen of 'em scrittering amongst the forks and spoons. DISGUSTING!!!

brookiebaby said...

I'm so glad that you post things like that, because then I feel like I'm not totally missing out my not living in Hawaii! Well, nope, I really am still a little jealous!!! :) But, I dont' know how I could co-habitate with those creepy crawly things! When Ryan and I were in Acapulco for our honeymoon, we found several lizards in our hotel room. I always felt like they were on me while I was in bed!!! Yuck!