Friday, May 2, 2008

Tag! You're it!

Alright, this one is for Brooke. Everyone who reads this is tagged and needs to fill out their own!

Joys:
1. Watching my kids grow up to be such fun, great boys!
2. Having both kids take a nap at the same time!
3. Spending time alone with Darrell.
4. Spending time all alone in silence, just reading a book or possibly watching a tv show that Darrell hates. :)

Fears:
1. Having my kids get hurt or kidnapped.
2. Getting eaten by a shark (or a killer clown fish) in the ocean. Yeah, I live in Maui, but refuse to go snorkeling.
3. Darrell getting hurt at work. His job is dangerous, but he isn't worried. I worry for the both of us.
4. Someone breaking into my house and not being able to save my kids. I have chronic bad dreams so there are about a million scenarios that I have dreamt.

Goals:
1. Survive each day!
2. Finish my degree. Gotta live in one place long enough though.
3. Be out of debt by the end of the year. We are still paying off Brody! 1-2 more months and we are done. Phew!
4. Get down to my college cheerleading weight! Oh wait, this one is from Brooke's blog. Oops. I guess this one belongs in the daydreaming section.

Obsessions:
1. Keeping the house clean, especially sweeping and mopping. Our condo is so tiny that any clutter takes up a lot of space!
2. Getting out of debt and making a budget. I am constantly tweaking and checking the numbers.
3. Checking the ads on Craigslist every day. I wouldn't want to miss out on a good deal on a piece of junk.
4. Not going to bed early! Darrell likes to go to sleep at 8pm some nights. I will stay up and torture myself, but I have to go to bed at least after 9pm!

Surprising facts:
1. I have lived in about 20 places since I have been married, almost 7 years.
2. I took violin lessons for about 6 years. Haven't played for a long time, but I imagine I am still really good at it. :)
3. For being such a chicken, I have actually been skydiving.
4. I am the funniest person I know. Surprising, I know.


Daydreams:
1. Winning the lottery.
2. Having a full time live in housekeeper/cook. (Suzanne! Spoiled girl!)
3. Having a part time live in housekeeper/cook.
4. Having Darrell do a load of dishes and bring home take out.

Guilty Pleasures:
1. Dr.Pepper. It's my best friend, really.
2. Buying scrapbook items that I never use. I just like to have them there, knowing that someday I will use them...maybe.
3. Going out to lunch with the boys about once a week. Food is so expensive here, but it is nice to get out once in a while.
4. I can't think of another one. I don't indulge myself enough I guess.

2 comments:

brookiebaby said...

ha ha ha! :) I think you're one of the funniest people that I know! :) Love it! i'm scared of things that you come in contact with when you're snorkeling too! We did it for our honeymoon, and when we were in the water a girl got stung, and I was outta there!
Thanks for doing the tag! :)

Katie said...

yay for tags... i think they are kind of fun. :)