Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

Darrell made me breakfast in bed. The only reason that it was in bed though was because I got back into bed after getting up a few times. It was sweet though. He made waffles and scrambled eggs. The kitchen was a wreck, but it was worth it.
Darrell was ordained to an Elder today. His dad, Britt, came to ordain him. He arrived Thursday and is going home tomorrow (Monday.) While he was here he went on a helicopter flight, snorkeling, and some mini golf. Good times. I will post some pics later.
Back to Mothers Day. Darrell made dinner too. Yep, some yummy carne asada tacos with homemade pico de gallo (sp?). Delicious! I should take a picture of what it looks like, because it is something from a TV cooking show.
Oh yes, and I can't forget that Darrell changed a poopy diaper. It was a nasty one too! Ha ha! Darrell never changes diapers so this was a nice gesture too.
We just ate some ice cream for dessert and chillin' on the couch. It was a good day. Glad to be a mom.

2 comments:

brookiebaby said...

I'm glad that you had a good Mom's Day! :) And that's sooo awesome about Darrell being ordained! Tell him Congrats!

Lydia said...

Breakfast in bed, nice. I am happy that Darrell was ordained as an Elder. That is sweet. Angelica, if your family gets sealed all the way over there in Hawaii and I can't be there, I will scream! But, I will still be happy for you.