Monday, May 5, 2008

Say What?!?

Ok, so one more blog post for today. Just my Collin saying funny stuff again.

This last Sunday at church during the sacrament, Collin wouldn't sit in his chair so we just bypassed him when the bread came by. He noticed after it was too late for him to take one. I told him he should have been sitting in his chair like a big boy.

He said "that's ok. I will get it on the second round."

And then today I babysat Sasha for the first time in over a week. (Her grandparents were in town.) Collin forgot her name so he called her "colorful striped girl" because that's what kind of shirt she was wearing. Now striped is not one syllable, but two. Stripe-ed. The rest of the morning it was striped girl, even after I reminded him of her name.

The stuff that comes out of Collin's mouth both surprises and humors me. He is a smart little guy and always likes to tease. There was another little funny story, but I forgot so I will post it later.

2 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

strip-ed...i love it!

Lydia said...

He is so cute. How funny.