Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Naked Truth




So my little Brody has been a nudist lately. I let him run around in just his diaper when he first wakes up in the morning. I figure "Why not?" because he lives in a hot tropical climate. I get him dressed when we leave for the day.




A couple days ago he was pulling at his clothes. He does this sometimes and I take his tshirt off for him. Then he tugs at his pants and those come off too. We were home for the day so again, why not? Then he tugs at his diaper. Hmm..now that's pushing it. I really don't want a fully naked baby running around, do I? Well, we do have laminate flooring throughout the house. Go for it, Brody!




The boys were running around the house. Brody's chubby thighs were bouncing with every step he took. It really was so cute! The the inevitable happens. He pees on the floor. No big deal. I grab a towel to clean it up. Then all of a sudden Brody takes a step right into the pee and he slips and falls right into the puddle. Not only do I have a baby crying because he fell down, but he is also covered in his own urine.




I throw him in the tub and turn on the water. Then I clean up the mess. Everything is all good. And of course I let him run around naked for another hour or so. :)




1 comment:

Becky said...

Your family is really cute! THanks for checking out my blog page, it is so fun finding old friends!