Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hawaiian Floral

I don't know about everyone else, but I was sick of opening my blog and seeing right up Brody's nose. Here are some beautiful flowers that are found around my condo complex. Very beautiful! There is a public garden that I need to go to again and take lots of pics. Very exotic and amazing plants. God really used his creative and artistic side when he made Hawaii. Gorgeous!


Pardon some of the pictures, Collin took a lot of them. He is very much into being the boss these days. (More than before if that's possible.) He did a pretty good job though.





These are the plants that are in my backyard. Aren't I so lucky? I don't even have to water them!
These yellow flowers are all over my little front lawn. This tree and its flowers are one of my favorites.








Almost every tree has flowers growing out of them. Notice the yellow in this one.




3 comments:

Min Verden said...

This is really something else than we have here in Norway. I'd always wanted to go to Hawaii and these pictures didn't make my interest lesser. It's a long time since I wrote english... Thank you for chearing.

brookiebaby said...

I'd trade your beautiful flowers any day for this stupid Snow-in-May weather we're having! Yuck!

Lydia said...

Hey, I liked Brody's nostrils. I could take pictures of my backyard that would knock your socks off. We can grow weeds like nobody's business! LOL