Thursday, December 11, 2008

Grannis Girls Get Together

So I am planning a get together for the Grannis girls in April. Amber gave me the idea of going to see "Wicked" in Salt Lake. So if you currently are or ever were a Grannis Girl and you are over the age of 18 you are invited to come for a fun night (maybe two) sans the children. I would like to get a nice hotel suite and just have some fun girl time. Go to dinner, go shopping, and gossip. Sounds fun, right?!? Anyway, let me know if you are interested. I think something like this is long overdue.

6 comments:

Marsha said...

oh, I love it! That sounds fun. I am up for anything, but i alway love somewhere hot with a pool. but for sure a fancy dinner (Dress up) I can alway use a reason to get off work.

Amber Grannis said...

girl, you know i'm there!

and this has nothing to do with our girls night out, but the word verification i got this time to enter my comment was "slypest" -- i don't know why, but i started cracking up when i read it. LOL

Suzanne said...

That sounds like too much fun... Marsh, I know of some "hot places" in china with a pool.

Hfoutz said...

Oh that would be so fun! I think that could be arranged, Jake will be in school (he starts spring term 3/30) maybe we can do it over a weekend so he can come to UT and visit his family and watch our 3-4 month old while we are out having fun...not sure if I will be able to do overnight w/ that little of a baby, but...count me in. Lots of notice would be GREAT, cuz I am already excited about this and want to be sure to be able to make it!

LOL Amber my word was "restess"...made me laugh too!

Marsha said...

thougt i would play the word game too! just because it is "dooder"

Suzanne said...

"sautyese" was mine.