Thursday, December 4, 2008

Surprise, Mom!

We have our water heater in a closet in the hall which is basically in the kitchen. The other night I was chit chatting on the phone with Amber and Brody was starving so I let him grab whatever he wanted out of the fridge. (I tend to neglect my kids when I am on the phone.) He picked out a bag of pepperoni from the fridge and began eating it, as is. Who cares, right? :) A while later as I am walking around the house talking on the phone I see my sweet little baby putting pepperonis in the vent to the door for the water heater. I open the door and much to my amazement I find a whole pile of things that have been inserted through the vent! Wahoo, money! Also a keychain, my sisters ring, pirate gold (lol), pencils, candy, and the obvious silverware. I guess I am not a very good mom. Oops!





1 comment:

Amber Grannis said...

that is hilarious! makes me think i should go check behind all the vents really quick.