Friday, December 12, 2008

Nothing "Wicked" This Way Comes

So Wicked sold out. Anyway I had no idea the tickets were over $300. I guess I should have done my homework a little more. Anyway I like Marsha's idea: somewhere warm. I am still thinking March or April if we can. I have a feeling my summer schedule might get a little bit crazy this year so I want to do it before then. Anyone know of a good spa retreat or something? Somewhere warm? Don't really want Vegas, but I would go for that too since flights there are cheap, probably for everyone. Anyway let's get some ideas rolling.

3 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

I just sent you an email. Only scalped tickets cost that much. There's NO WAY that's what the box office was selling them for. I just checked the actual ticket ptices for the show coming to San Antonio...they are between $37 and $132 or something like that.

Gel said...

I honestly had no idea that they were going to sell out that fast! I must have been looking at the scalped ticket websites. I would love to go for less than $100. That's more my style. ;) I am cheap!

Hfoutz said...

I was hoping it wasn't that expensive, now we get to enjoy living on a "student" budget...so cheaper is way better for me too! Keep me posted!