Monday, December 8, 2008

Is it Thursday yet?

Ha ha! Sorry about last weeks posting (or lack thereof.) The week went by pretty fast. Really there are no excuses though. Just laziness. Last week I bought some milk and chocolate milk that you can store on the shelf. My mom's ward put in an order for some so I tagged along. My dad was the one in charge of it so it was easy. I bought a case each of 12 - 1 quart 2% and chocolate milk as well as a case of individual sized chocolate milk. The kids can't get enough. The milk is good for about a year so it's something we will have to rotate which shouldn't be a problem since they like it so much. My dad buys it from a place in Brigham City, but I saw some on the shelf at Walmart too. It was twice as much there though. You should look into it though. Milk that can be stored on a shelf is awesome!


P.S. I won't miss my regular posting this week. I swear!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hey sister. We use the boxed milk here in China, ever since the big milk problem they had here. I think it tastes the same, only a bit more rich-- like evaporated milk. It reminds me of the mini creams for coffee that resturants put on their tables.

Hfoutz said...

We started our food storage, I just haven't done a post about it, but I can say I have you to thank to get me motivated. Thanks so much!