Sunday, December 14, 2008

How does this sound?

Ok, ok, I am trying to get it together here. I don't want the trip to be too expensive or too far out of the way for anyone. I was trying to decide what a good middle ground was. Marsha wants warm with a pool, Heather wants cheap, Amber wants probably more than one night since it's far, and I just want a massage. ;) Mitzi and Katelyn we need your imput too.
What do you think about this?
Scottsdale, Arizona
I found a pretty cool condo that we could rent here. There are a million fancy places to eat, shop, and get a massage. It's a really upscale place where us girls can dress up and be adults! No kids!
What do you think? We could rent a sweet minivan that we could cruise around in. Arrive in the afternoon, go to dinner, and stay up late gossiping! The next day get a massage or something at a spa, go to lunch, go shopping, and eat yet again. Fly home the next day.
April 1st and 2nd would be good. The rates are only $150 per night. Sooner than that would be more expensive since winter is the busy season for Arizona. Sound good?

1 comment:

Hfoutz said...

Okay so I have to say it's pretty much impossible for me to do this trip w/ "no kids" since mine will only be 3 months old, but I'm game for just about anything. Time will tell really whether I can truly attend or not also, but I'm looking forward to it.