Monday, January 12, 2009

Fool Proof Diet

You may be one of millions of people who have made a New Years Resolution to lose weight. The diet plan I have is simple. My food trouble area is lunch time. I like to eat fast food. I hate eating home made sandwiches. Yuck! Breakfast and Dinner are relatively healthy meals so I figured if I could curb my lunch time calorie crisis then I could lose some weight. I bought some Lean Cuisine frozen dinners, because I like hot food for lunch, but I don't want to pay a lot. (They were on sale for $2 each!) So hopefully I can get some healthy low calorie meals in me.
You are probably thinking um, yeah, heard that one before. Lean Cuisines are no secret! But I have found a way to take it a step further: Cook yourself a Lean Cuisine while your 2 year old garbage disposal is awake. They will eat half of it for you! Talk about low calorie diet! Too bad I supplemented my dinner with a couple of banana bread muffins. :)

3 comments:

Hfoutz said...

I love your idea, especially the part Brody plays in it! Good luck!

Josh and Alexis Leavitt said...

As if you need to diet

Lydia said...

That is funny. I had a lean cuisine the other day. I was thinking that it might not be enough to fill me up. Remi ate about half of it too. Something about lean cuisines and little kids. I tried to explain to him that it was sub par compared to his delightful chicken nuggets, but no go. He had to have mine.