Saturday, January 17, 2009

Three Month Thursday (On Saturday)


I know, I know, I am always late with my post. I did buy some food this week. I thought my storage needed some fruit so I bought two can each of peaches and pineapple. Next week I am probably going to buy some non food items like wipes, tp, or some soap. Always remember to buy these non food items. I find them easy to forget, but really they are easy to buy and store. Toilet paper really doesn't need to be rotated so buy a pack and store it away. No problem!
I found a really great blog post about planning for your 3 month supply. I have talked with some of you guys about food storage and I have found that you are having a hard time of knowing what to buy and how much to buy. Click on that link and it will take you to an article about how to plan meals for 90 days. You would be really surprised to find out how much you really need for 3 months! Safely Gathered In is the name of the blog and the link is on my blog down there. They are a great tool for beginners in food storage. They also have recipes that use your food storage items, especially wheat. Check them out! Good luck with your storage!

No comments: