Thursday, January 29, 2009

Three Month Thursday

So this is a partial post for my weekly food storage posting. As you can read in my other posting, we went skiing today!! This week though I wanted to buy a couple items that are used for cooking and baking. I already bought a 2 lb bag of yeast at Costco for $3.59 (or close to that) which is a really great deal! I also want to get some chicken boullion, salt, and some spices. Walmart has some spices for 50 cents. I can't remember what kinds were that cheap exactly, but I am remembering garlic salt and possibly cinnamon and oregano and more I can't remember. I am going to pick up a few of those. That will help to season my rice and sauces. Anyway so far I have yeast so I haven't taken a pic yet, but I did want to post on time.
By the way, here is a teaser: I am having a Food Storage Contest. Details to come in a few days.

No comments: